Monday, January 12, 2009

Gloating is over at least until noon..

It was actually cloudy this morning but later on cleared up for a lovely afternoon.

After our long trip yesterday a quiet day was in order and we lazed around the house until the afternoon when we went to the new fancy mall.IMG_2617 Fancy but nobody shopping.

 

IMG_2616

We then went into town and went our separate ways to do personal shopping and met up again to take the Trolley tour of the town.IMG_2621 IMG_2622

The view from the mirador is spectacular.IMG_2618

IMG_2620

After the tour I treated them to dinner and we came home to the usual game of scrabble.

Now this gets difficult for me because of my modest nature I find it hard to be able to write about myself in glowing terms, I know some of you are saying “Who is he kidding”….but then I drew to start the game and got a seven letter word out right away, big Bro’ was NOT impressed even less so when a few turns later I managed to get another seven letter word out.  Needless to say I won that game.IMG_2625 What a stupid game face I have on!!!

Well Malc says lets play another game, who am I to say no!!IMG_2627 Sorry won that one too….Malc is not too well disposed towards me tonight I cannot understand why…all I said was it is a good job you are not here three weeks I would run out of fingers to hold him.  Goes without saying the awful reply he made to that comment.  Cannot figure out what bothers him most..me winning 7 games to his 1 or his 1 game to Janet’s 2…

Apologies to Daniela…..I have been spelling her name wrong.  Daniela is the correct way and I do have great news about her.  She is Paola’s best friend and they are like glue, they look alike, play great together and Daniela is so wonderful around me so I have decided to sponsor Daniela as well as Paola, so now I have two little girls in my life, how lucky am I?IMG_2463

Daniela……

Have a great evening…..

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...