Sunday, January 25, 2009

Farewell to SMA…..

Celebrated my last day in SMA with my first 22 lap run this morning, felt really good.  I then spent the next three hours getting Ramona fully ready for the road, she now looks like new.

The afternoon was spent outside relaxing and then a quick trip to town for last minute things and are here I am.

This has been a wonderful time  and I leave exactly two months after I arrived and it is 80 days since I left Nanaimo.

So many great adventures I have been able to have and share with family and good friends and my thanks to Linda and Guy for their lovely casa being available to me.

Paola and Daniela have impacted my heart and soul and I feel very lucky to have these two young girls in my life.

I want to thank you all for reading my blog and for sharing my journey with me.

Thanks Chris for editing my blog and keeping me on the straight and narrow and thanks to everyone for great e mails.

I leave in the morning and below is the route I am taking.  The red push pin on the right is SMA and I head for Morelia tomorrow and hope to spend the day there Tuesday.

Then onto Uruapan to see one of the 7 natural wonders of the world.  Then down to the coast and working my way up to Puerto Vallarta where I pick my friends up on the 5th February.

I will not be posting everyday but will when I get Internet connection keep you posted of my travels.

Wish you all a safe and happy week, take care Les

Map picture

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...