Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Stayed home all day today..

had a lazy slow morning having breakfast and reading a newspaper.

Then went and ran my laps and happy to report that I was not only able to complete the 14 laps  but did one extra.

After lunch did some work on Ramona, washed the car, sunbathed and read and then came up to the computer saw I had a message from my nephew, Andy, telling me of a website where I could watch live the Mighty Tigers playing soccer in England.IMG_2015

It really does boggle the mind the technology of today.  Here I am in SMA maybe 5000 miles away from Hull watching a live football game.

Map picture

What is so neat is that I am watching the game on the computer knowing that my brother is sitting in the stands at this game and then in three days time he will be here in SMA.  Small and wonderful world.

Not even going to mention that the Mighty Tigers lost again!!!

Well last day of the year tomorrow and it has been a pretty special year for me and looking forward to what 2009 brings, blessings to all.

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...