Monday, December 22, 2008

Monday already….

It has been a few days since I have gloated and that is way too long so let me start by saying that this photo

IMG_1740 tells the time that I wasIMG_1741

in my chair!!!

Don’t think I had a lazy morning before the above I had already went for my run and was happy that I was able to do one more lap than yesterday so now up to 14 laps.

This afternoon I went to a local restaurant where the older girls from Santa Julia home were singing Christmas songs. IMG_1745 IMG_1747

These girls were very good and I enjoyed my first Christmas concert. 

I would like to quote a sentence that my friend Mel sent to me today.  He was talking about my involvement with Paola and he said “I have found those whom we think need us,  do more for us than we do for them”.  This is such a remarkable and true statement.

On the walk back to the car….IMG_1749

IMG_1750

I had another great meal at Barb and Frank’s and as usual a great feast, thanks!!

So ends another wonderful day and I am already looking forward to tomorrow as Santa Clause is going to the Santa Julia home and I am invited to attend, imagine the joy there.

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...