Monday, December 08, 2008

I don’t believe my blog

should be a venue for writing about religion, politics or personal feelings but in the past I have talked about how I am doing and about my family……well last night I knew I was coming down with a “blue period” and woke up this morning feeling quite sad and lonely.

Went to my class this morning and it was not a good class another person had joined and the teacher for him had not shown up and he joined with me but he was more advanced that I was and the lesson today was not good for me at all.  After class, Lilly, my Teacher asked to speak to me and she told me she was so sorry that it had happened that way and told me it would not happen again and offered to give me another lesson at no cost but I thanked her for understanding and talking to me about it and told her there was no problem at all, so tomorrow it will be back to our regular one on one.

I was still quite blue so decided to go for a very long walk do some thinking and away I went.

I realize I have a million things to be thankful for and I did sort out my feelings and happy to report that I am back to “NORMAL” what ever that might be.

Found this wonderful bakery tucked away in a small side street.aaaq 001

aaaq 002

aaaq 003

Yes I bought a few items, not telling you what though.

Did a little sunbathing this afternoon then went to my English class, here are a few of my kids.aaaq 007 Isn’t he so handsome?aaaq 006 aaaq 004

Linda and Guy invited me for dinner tonight so when I arrived there Linda and I went to another local bakery where Linda had ordered the big cake for the party at the Deaf School tomorrow, this is the bakery.aaaq 010 and the beautiful plaza across the streetaaaq 008

and a charming house.aaaq 009

 

 

 

 

 

So ends another great day I have been on the road now over 33 days and I have had a wonderful adventure so far.

Big party tomorrow morning for the children at the school for the deaf, looking forward to that.

Pura Vida…

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry you had a blue period today. We are on the edge of headcolds - how does one get a cold in paradise??? Being blue or catching a bug will happen wherever we are, and we send you warm positive thoughts from the other side of Mexico to cheer you. I read your blog every day and SO enjoy your wonderful adventures!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...