Saturday, December 13, 2008

Barbara, Barb, Heather and Mary

I know you were all very upset last year with me when I posted pictures of a run down casa and told you I had bought it……well this is the real thing. 

I just love this town and came across this property this afternoon.  Now before you start I know it needs some fixing up but look at the positives:

1.  It is in the country  -    very quiet

2. Already has green plants and trees

3. Very close to the lake and the canyon

4. Has a guest room for all the visitors that are going to want and come and see me

5. Two bathrooms

Well it was only 8000 dollars and that includes lawyers fees and I reckon with a lot of hard work and help I can get it up and running for around 13000 dollars and be ready by May 2009.

Work party next Saturday anyone available I will supply Tacos and Tequila!!!!bvc 040

bvc 041 Guest room!bvc 042 What a novel idea, tree through window!bvc 043 

bvc 044

His and her bathrooms with separate sinks!,,,, 047

Who wants to be the first guest??

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...