Monday, November 24, 2008

Sunday 23rd November..

I haven’t said it for at least two days so I think it is about time I told you I woke up to sunny, blue skies and a very pleasant warm morning.

Frank and I went for a bike ride to check out the church sitting at the top of a very steep hill overlooking the ocean.,m,m 003 ,m,m 005 ,m,m 006

 

 

 

 

 

,m,m 007

When we got back to the park Barb had made her famous pancakes and she sure spoiled Frank and myself with pancake after pancake, move over IHOP (International house of Pancakes, a famous chain in the States).

Soon it was time for goodbyes..,m,m 008

Ladies it has been over a week and I am sure by now you are waiting anxiously for the next suggestive photo of you know who!!!!,m,m 010 and no I don’t mean Frank!!

Another long day of driving,m,m 013 through military checkpoints,,m,m 014

Toll booths…,m,m 016

This is an interesting and very unusual photograph…,m,m 011 Ramona is actually about to overtake another vehicle!!!

I tend to drive very cautiously and especially so in Mexico so I usually don’t go over 55 miles per hour both to be safe and conserve fuel.  So you can imagine on the two lane highways I am getting passed by just about everyone, but today I  passed another vehicle, it felt pretty good.

Another 350 miles saw me at a Pemex gas station outside Los Mochis, where I am staying the night.

I figure I have two more full driving days to be in striking distance of San Miguel, so a Wednesday arrival is looking good.

Best wishes to all..

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...