Monday, November 24, 2008

Saturday 22nd November..

ROMONA MEETS HER COUSIN…

Left early this morning for the long drive to where my friends are camped at Bahia de Kino…kki 002

Eight hours and 350 miles later Ramona is happy as she is parked next to her cousin Annie B.kki 014 My friends Barb and Frank are there waiting for me and it was great to see them again.  The last time I saw them was before I left Nanaimo and I went to visit them in Port Alberni (Vancouver Island) and now another 1600 miles later we meet at this small RV park right across from the ocean.kki 005 Ramona is 20 feet from this beautiful bush.kki 010

 

 

 

 

 

We all went for a long walk on the beach.kki 006 kki 009

The following photos I cannot describe, please just enjoy the colours….kki 011

kki 012

kki 016 

 

 

 

kki 018

kki 019

kki 022 What a sunset!!!

Barb and Frank cooked a wonderful meal.  I have had many meals with them and they are always great and they cater to my finicky taste buds, thanks!!!

It is really good to have great friends and I am so lucky to have so many.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...