Monday, November 24, 2008

Monday 24th November..

I just couldn’t resist one more beach afternoon…after three days of long driving days I decided that I could treat myself to one more afternoon and overnight beach stop.

Map picture

Don’t know why but I cannot seem to add push pins to show where I travelled today, so I left Los Mochis, on the coast in the middle of the map, left of the big Sinaloa and drove to Teacapan, just below Mazatlan.

It was another long drive about 360 miles of divided highwaysoio 002

More toll boothsoio 003

and I am getting good at passing vehicles again!!oio 001

I found this great RV park way out in the boonies and Ramona can even smell the ocean.oio 008

I walk the 50 feet to the beach and this is what I see straight aheadoio 010

if I look to the left I seeoio 011 and if I look to the rightoio 012

 

 

 

After a long run and walk on the beach it was relax time.oio 013

I was once sent a photo years ago that I shall always remember it was a person standing on a rock with the sun just going down and the person had his thumb and forefinger stretched out in front of them and it looked like they were holding the sun.  I tried to replicate that with my toes, didn’t quite get it right though.

Want to see another sunset???

 

oio 015

oio 016 oio 022 oio 023

It is now 8pm and I have just finished dinner, showered and now listening to live broadcast of the Canucks hockey game, tough life I know!!

Another long day of driving tomorrow and a challenge going through the second largest city in Mexico, Guadalajara.  The last time I did that my little Bro Malc, was the navigator and a good one he was too.

Should be in San Miguel de Allende, which in future I shall refer to as SMA, either late Wednesday or Thursday morning.

Blessings to all..

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...