Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Spent a lovely day with..

Janet and Malcolm, who are celebrating their 42nd wedding anniversary today, and with Sam and we went to the lovely old town of Beverley famous for the beautiful old Minster.iiiu 027 iiiu 031 iiiu 003    Inside the church the glass stained windows and intricate wood carvings were quite beautiful.iiiu 030 

We then went walking through the town centre which is closed to traffic and yes I am sticking my belly out on purpose!!!!iiiu 042  iiiu 043 iiiu 045

 

 

 

 

 

We also walked along the banks of a canal which was just so incredibly pretty.iiiu 008

iiiu 010 iiiu 015 I really like this photo with the barge and then the Minster in the background.

 

 

 

 

A great day ended with a perfect meal to help celebrate their special day.  Many best wishes to a wonderful brother and his beautiful bride.vvv

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...