Thursday, October 09, 2008

OK enough get off the couch, put down

the coffee cup put on your running shoes and come take the morning walk with me that I do every morning.  Takes about one hour, about three miles.  First we walk through the village past the beautiful homes.kkkl 010 Next we pass the old folks home.kkkl 012 Now we are into the country lanes..

kkkl 014 kkkl 019

Here we pass the Plymouth Brethren school house…

 

 

 

kkkl 022Now we have to wait for the morning commuter train to pass…kkkl 023

Still in the country as the sun begins to make an appearance.

 

kkkl 037Has to be a morning KISS!!!kkkl 043No walk is complete without a soccer photo.kkkl 046  Back into the villagekkkl 047 and now home again!!!

Don’t you feel energized??

If you know anyone from Yorkshire ask them to translate the following>

This was a conversation I heard this morning as I passed by a father saying goodbye to his son at the school, this is TRUE!!

Dad…”Yer ave a good day at schol”

Son…”oright Dad, wots fo dinner?

Dad…”Liver”

Son…”WOT?? I ate liver yer know I ate liver”

Dad just laughs and walks away…

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Les

You have the most amazing blog - I don't know how you find the time to do this every day, but it sure is fun to read! Maybe we will see you in Puerto Morelos some time this winter - you'll be ready for some hot weather after this time in soggy England - although the weather looks to be grand. Hugs to brother Malc for us, too! Daph and Miki

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...