Tuesday, October 07, 2008

I have told my brother that

unless he comes up with more brilliant excuses we are going to have to close the contest.

Day 2 excuse:  Still counting the Church money!!!

Cannot believe that little Tom goes to school from 9am –3.15pm five days a week and he just turned 4 years old two months ago!!pppo 002

So stop whining about the price of gas in North America!!!

pppo 005 This is about $2.05 a litre!!

Just in case you think I am on holiday and don’t do chores I have a permanent place in the kitchenpppo 003 at the SINK!!!!

Malc and I drove into the next big centre Hull for the afternoon and these are some of the downtown buildings.pppo 009

pppo 008

 

 

 

 

 

Something you would only see in an English country village!!!pppo 007

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...