Thursday, October 23, 2008

How can you not have a nice day

when is starts with a brisk 3 mile walk at 7am through the village and the countryside then you get to take your great nephew to school?????llo 001

George Clooney move over the next heart throb Tom Pearson!!!!!!

llo 002 Malc was designated to chores today whilst Janet and I went on a road trip.  We drove about 40 miles to Sheffield where I left Janet with her friend and I went to visit my high school chum.

Ian and I grew up together from about the age of 11 years and we were both interesting in only three things, soccer, baked beans on toast and girls(sorry Margaret).  We played soccer when ever we could and I swear Ian’s Mum was the best cooker of beans and toast ever.

It was great to spend a few hours with them and I may in time forgive Ian for still reading menu’s without glasses and still having DARK HAIR!!!!llo 006

One of the places we visited was the one house that I left out of my blog from last week when I photographed all the houses I lived in.  My parents owned this house for a few years.llo 008

I then went and picked up Janet and we drove to Andy and Sally’s house for a visit.llo 011 This is their first house together and they are busy fixing it up just the way they want it.  They have done lots of work and it looks great and they hope to have all the work completed in a few weeks.  After a lovely meal we drove home and again another great day.

Tomorrow is my last full day here as I fly out early Saturday morning and tomorrow is Mark’s birthday so all the family is coming over and we are going out for a meal for a final celebration for me and to help celebrate Mark’s birthday.

1 comment:

Emma 'n' Katie said...

Hi this is emma and katie. It was great to see you today. Thankyou for the chocolate eggs. Have a safe journey home. We hope to see you soon. Bye bye x

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...