Friday, October 17, 2008

Corfu - Day 8 - Friday 17th Oct.

 

Good morning from my last day in Corfu

now you know the secret to keeping my curls!!!!!lllo 001 This is pretty good because we don’t leave till 5.30pm so really have a whole day to use.   The weather changed today overcast and a little cloudy and I think I have eventually caught my brother’s cold, so the timing for both is good.lllo 003

 

One last walk on the beachlllo 007 and one last dip in the pool..lllo 009

This is a very unusual photograph, Sam is the only person I know who can come on holiday with 70 Euros and go home with 73 Euros.  In this photo she is actually spending something!!lllo 008

At the airport I was offered a special seat if I would do a few chores in the airport lounge before we left.lllo 013

A safe flight home ad then about a 1 hours drive and we were back in Cottingham.  It was truly a special holiday for me to be with my family and enjoy them and get to know Sam and spend a lot of time with her.  She is lovely, adventurous and a lot of fun.

Corfu was a beautiful island and one I would go back to in a heart beat.

Have a great weekend….

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...