Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Corfu Day 5 - Tuesday 14th Oct.

The following posts are all for one day…  GOOD MORNING JANET!!!!oooou 144

For those of you who think I spend my days lazing around on a fantastic beach with the Ionian Sea (Thanks Chris for pointing out it is a sea and not an ocean(all water to me)), temperatures in the high seventies, not a cloud in the sky, looking across to the shores of Albania with out a care in the world.  LET ME REMIND you that these chores still to be done..oooou 143

Have a great day where ever you are and what ever you are doing, as they say in Costa Rica ( seems so long since I was there )  PURA VIDA!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...