Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Another beautiful day

I am still waking up a little early not yet adjusted back from British time but the morning was lovely, sunny with a nip in the air.  I spent the day catching up with some friends and a little time with Ramona getting things sorted there.

The fall colours are quite spectacularooooi 008 ooooi 010

 

 

 

 

 

ooooi 009

Pat and Eric are good friends of mine and allow me to keep Ramona parked at their farm.  Eric tells me whilst I was in England, he washed and waxed and talked to Ramona most days.  As Eric is one of my poker buddies and regularly takes money from me I trust nothing he says.ooooi 012 This is baby Zoe their latest Grand Child, isn’t she adorable??

I would like to thank all those friends who have told me how much they love reading the blog and they feel they travel with me.  I get a great deal of enjoyment from taking the photos and the writings and I am happy that you find it so enjoyable.

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...