Monday, September 29, 2008

OLD BLIGHTY..

L-15-1520-sign_with_england_and_the_british_union_jack_flag-Z00DBAHL

Only 4 more sleeps before I begin the epic journey home to see my family.  This will be my first time home since October two years ago when my Dad passed away.  It is going to be a very strange feeling my first visit to England without seeing one of my parents.

I am looking forward to seeing my family and see how they live, of course going to the Greek Island of Corfu for a week is going to be a drag but some one has to go….

Get ready for daily blog reports and news of my visit to have afternoon  tea with the Queen……

1 comment:

Croft said...

Be careful lying on the beach in Corfu with your shirt off Les! You never know who you might attract!

Have a good holiday in England and Greece and get well rested for your holiday in Mexico. What a life....

See you soon

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...