Friday, September 05, 2008

Getting ready for the weekend….

MAP OF CORFUcorfumap

Had a pretty busy week and this weekend is going to be all about soccer.  Just confirmed by my brother this morning then when I leave for England early next month, some of the family and I are going to go to the island of Corfu for a week.  I have never been there before and really look forward to that trip.  Wish you all a great weekend…

grnewzz MAP OF GREECE, CORFU IN THE TOP LEFT HABD CORNERgreu THE OVERVIEW..

1 comment:

Croft said...

That is going to be a great trip Les! We will expect daily Blog entries from Corfu! Norma and I have been teasing ourselves about going to Greece for years and we will be very interested to hear your observations.

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...