Friday, June 06, 2008

 

 

 

 

Today I drove my special friend, Eileen, down to Victoria for an appointment and we had a good day. After we had finished with the appointment we drove down town Victoria and I managed to take some photos whilst driving through. Even though the weather wasn't great there was still many tourists around.

We then drove around Ogden Point to see the ocean where I was lucky enough to get the close up of the sea gull. Then driving through a busy neighbourhood we had to stop in the middle of the road to let the ducks pass by, what a delightful sight!!!

Then it was lunch, farmers market and back home. A really nice and different kind of day, thanks for the company Eileen!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...