Thursday, June 26, 2008

Back in the good old US of A..

kkki 003 Just across the border in USA kkki 005

Before  I left Kelowna this morning took a few shots of downtown and of course the famous Ogopoko that lurks somewhere in the very depths of Lake Okanagan.  It was another lovely hot sunny day and I crossed the border by Osoyoos into the States.  What an easy border crossing very small and friendly and no line ups.  Ramona is now resting comfortably in the parking lot of Walmart in a town called Omak.

I plan to be close to Yakima tomorrow night and my first soccer game to referee is Friday afternoon.  I have already been warned that the temperature for the weekend is around 101 degrees, bring it on!

It is a great feeling to be back on the road again, as the song goes “I’m just a travelling man”

Wish you all a great weekend, safe and happy and as they say in Costa Rica, PURA VIDA! bbbv 001

bbbv 003

The famous Ogopoko!!

                     Lake Okanagan

bbbv 004

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...