Wednesday, May 14, 2008



Well if my poker buddies leave me any money tomorrow night I shall be able to afford to leave the island on Friday!!

Mexico weather is promised for this long weekend in Canada and I am going to take full advantage of it. Every long weekend in May for the last 6 years I have travelled to Kamloops ( see if you can find it on the map) to officiate in a huge soccer tournament and this year is no exception. The only difference this time is that I shall have the luxury comfort of Ramona, so really looking forward to this. The weather forecast is for nearly 90 degrees!!

The games are all day Saturday and Sunday and then Monday morning. I have my great friends that live in Kelowna, again on the map, so I shall drive there and spend a couple of days with them before returning home Wednesday evening.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a happy and safe long weekend and if you don't live in Canada, then you are missing out, blessings ...

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...