Friday, April 11, 2008

This post and the photos are for Thursday 10th April.


Spent the morning and afternoon strolling the strip. I am staying downtown which is a fair way from the strip but for 5 dollars you can buy a bus pass that is good for 24 hours and can be used as many times as possible.

So took the bus down the strip and first thing went to the box office to buy a ticket for a show. The shows I wanted to see were either closed of full, but finished up buying a ticket for the concert Legends in Concert at the Imperial Palace hotel.

The walk on the strip and seeing all the massive hotels with thousands of rooms and all the new construction is amazing. This is a city like no other, but it is not real!!

The weather was great and jammed with people after a good dose of all the action, scams and interesting people came back and got ready for my big night on the town.

The sports bar just blew me away so huge and packed with the most amazingly beautiful women!! I did a little bit of gambling before I went to the show and the answer is NO!!

I had a great seat for the show and it was very good not only did the impersonators actually used their own voices they even looked like the real deal. The show included Dolly, Madonna, Barry White, Temptations and a not so great Elvis and Jay Leno.

I have really enjoyed my two days here it is about 8 years since I was last here and the growth is incredible. Again it confirms my knowledge that I do not care for cities, nice to see and experience then get out of.

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...