Tuesday, April 15, 2008

It is just after 7pm and I am in the library in Vancouver, Washington State and I have just come from a great Chinese dinner.

Had a wonderful hike and drive around the very scenic area of the Columbia River Gorge even the high wind, cold and rain didn’t deter me.

One day closer to home and tomorrow if I have time I may go and visit down town Seattle for a few hours before I make my way further north and to the dealership for Ramona on Thursday morning. I have a 7.30am appointment so I am hoping to be home that night and in time for my Poker with the boys!!!

It seems ages ago since I was in Vegas never mind Mexico and when I last looked I had driven over 13000 miles. Must compliment my girl she has been a pleasure to drive, she just purrs along without issues. I sleep like a baby and she is 5 stars for sure!!!

Hope you all have a nice evening, best wishes and blessings ..

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...