Wednesday, April 23, 2008

 
 
I treated myself to an early birthday present. Figured I couldn't see the ball or the puck, so needed a 32 inch TV, love it. I may never go out again just stay home and watch TV!!!!



The outside of the house and the pictures inside my apartment, pretty neat eh????? That is a Canadian expression!!!..


All is well, the snow is gone and it is a little warmer. I have reffed three soccer games three days in a row, so enjoying that.

This weekend I go to a soccer tournament so will post some photos on Monday.

I want to wish you all a great weekend, PURA VIDA.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...