Sunday, April 06, 2008

Another great day along the river stopped at the Buckskin Mountain State Park and had another lovely hike again with out seeing another soul!!!

Then drove over to the Parker Dam and had lunch and a read OK OK and a nap!!!!!!!

Now in Golden Shores a very small town about 50kms away from Laughlin where I am heading tomorrow evening. Every km north is bringing me closer to home around 21st April. So really now on a countdown.

Ramona continues to be my true friend so easy to be with and we are getting close to 12000 miles this trip already.

Hope the weekend was a good one for everyone and that the coming week will be bright and good one, Pura Vida

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...