Saturday, March 15, 2008

Well my final post of Malc’s visit, the two weeks seem to have flown by but yet he also seems to have been here forever. We have had a great time together and I want to thank my sister in law, Janet, for letting him loose with me and I return him to you with less hair, less tummy, according to him and hopefully a happy and healthy attitude. Have a safe and happy flight Malc!!!

We have had supper and about to start the final and deciding game of the International Scrabble tournament so things are pretty tense around here.

Tomorrow after I take Malc to the airport I am going down the coast a few miles and Monday snorkelling before I decide where I am going to be for the Easter weekend.

Blessings to all and have a great weekend.

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...