Thursday, March 27, 2008

It is now Thursday morning and I have just updated the blog photos from yesterday and now I am getting ready to leave and I figure I have two days of driving before I cross the border into Texas Friday afternoon or Saturday morning.

I spent my last full day yesterday really doing a mix of chores and relaxing. I did arrive at the nice RV Park about 10am yesterday and it was really sunny and hot so spent two hours washing Ramona and her awnings and generally cleaning her up on the inside and the outside. The screens get very dusty inside and out so they need doing just about every other day. I also did some laundry had lunch and then read some guidebooks and then took the local bus into the town centre.

The plaza was quite slow and the church very pretty. I decided to buy this great combination of strawberry and vanilla milk shake and came to the plaza and people watched and thought about my trip and the thought of leaving Mexico.

I have been on the road since November and so far travelled aver 13000 miles and I am so lucky and blessed to have been incident free. I just love this country and their people, everywhere I go I get smiles and help when needed. The children here are so precious and so well looked after. I shall be sad to leave but now look forward to three weeks of touring the southern part of the States. The long range forecast for this area is great so hoping to get lots of hikes and biking done.

Did some last minute shopping and got the bus back and the park is quiet I am the only guest and I had a great night sleep and all my internal batteries energized and I am ready to go.

Will probably be two days before I check in again, blessings and happiness to all.

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...