Sunday, March 16, 2008

 
A final and fitting photograph, Malc and I took a final walk on the beach this morning and we came upon this group singing gospel songs and as we passed by they were singing in Spanish "Jesus loves the little children of the world".

I am just getting ready to take Malc to the airport as he begins his long journey home to his family and I know he is ready to go.

Another fabulous two weeks together with many memories. I shall be boon docking for a couple of days so may be out of touch. I am going to snorkel all day tomorrow.

Thank you for sharing our stories and Malc and I wish you all blessings..
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...