Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Well this was my last beach day before I start to head inland so I spent the afternoon on the beach, which is one of the very few clothing optional beaches in Mexico. I am in a very rustic campground outside the hippie type town of Puerto Angel. Not really much here to see or do and it seems it is a haven for the nudists, back packers and budget minded travellers.

I know I have in other posts put the warning about some of the photographs containing partial nudity and parental consent required and that as always been in fun because then I go on to show my “chiselled” body in shorts BUT these photographs really do contain scenes of partial nudity. I tried to tastefully take a photo of both a man and a woman and think I achieved that and then there is the photo of my legs and me. The questions begs to be asked was I naked or not?? I shall never tell!!! I can just see the look on my sister – in –law’s face; I bet she is thinking there he is doing it again!!! Janet relax I am waiting till Malc comes next month to get him into trouble!! The men here outnumbered the women by about 10 to 1 and the majority of those men should have kept their clothes on!!

I leave tomorrow and have sort of planned a route to get to Cancun by 1st March. I go south on the coast about another 200 miles then turn inland to see some real Indian villages and towns. I shall be passing by spectacular waterfalls and I intend to go visit some Mayan ruins that are in a remote area on the border of Guatemala before returning inland to Palenque one of the most famous ruins and then into the Yucutan. The guidebooks describe these areas as beautiful and awe inspiring, so really looking forward to this.

I think Internet access will not be as frequent from here in so I will keep in touch when I can and want to say again thank you for all the kind comments about the blog and also for all the e mails. Take care until next time blessings Les

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See here

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...