Thursday, February 28, 2008

These photos were taken at 7 am this morning from the front door of Ramona. It has been a little windy the last few days but this morning very calm.

I took a local bus in town this morning and enjoyed my visit to the Mayan Culture centre, a new building. Then went to the local market and stocked up on strawberries and then came home and a very lazy afternoon, swimming, reading, eating, sleeping and eating again.

I leave here tomorrow and start the final leg of my journey to Cancun for Sunday and the arrival of Prince Mally!!!!!!

Wish you all a great few days hopefully I can post again before Sunday, blessings, Les

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...