Wednesday, January 16, 2008

 
 
 
 
Met these girls on my walk and they actually asked me to take their photo. Then later on the walk I met them again and this time a group shot!!!!! Found this stairway of 185 steps, yes I counted them, I know a slow day, and this moon wall was at the bottom. It reminded me of my days living in Bermuda where these moon walls were everywhere and it was always where the bride wanted the wedding photos to be taken.

This photo of the boy and the donkey I think is my favourite one so far, again reminds me of the Visa commercial, where they outline the cost of something at x amount of dollars and the cost of something else at y amount of dollars and then the memory priceless. I think this rates the priceless catagory.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...