Sunday, January 20, 2008

 
 
 
I heard there was a music concert in the main square this evening and I went down and found hundreds of people there and the Navy band were playing.
I think it is all connected with the birthday of Allende tomorrow. The concert was terrific and one of the pieces of music the band played was a particular favourite of my Mum and Dad making me wish they could have been there to listen, they would have loved it and I know my Dad would have been itching to go on stage and join them.

Tomorrow after the big parade I am leaving this fabulous city and heading to another colonial city further west before I head back down to the west coast Thursday of Friday. Not sure what my internet connection will be but I shall post when I can. If you have not heard from me by say middle of March maybe some one will organize a search party...wish you all a great week, blessings...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...