Tuesday, December 18, 2007

WARNING THESE PHOTOGRAPHS CONTAIN PARTIAL BUT CLASSY NUDITY NOT SUITABLE FOR ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 63 YEARS

Just to dismiss those nasty thoughts that all I do all day is lounge around in the sun, walk on the beach and have fun!!!

There are chores to be done you know!! Today was wash day so here I am with that terrible task of hanging the laundry out so the hot sun (sorry Annie) could dry them. After that it is important to keep abreast of all the functions of Ramona so I had to sit and read the manuals. So forget about the notion of all play this is a hard day for me!!

Don't think I have shown you Ramona boasting her new outside mat and the awning!!

Anybody spot the tattoo yet????

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...