Thursday, December 27, 2007

Good morning, if one must do their own laundry one might as well do it in beautiful surroundings. The red Bougamvilla (spelling) bush on the right and the small fruit tree Najarita (spelling) on the left.
Decided as it was such a great day to do laundry before I left, so while my clothes are drying in the hot sun (Annie that was for you!!) I am going to have breakfast and get Ramona ready and away we go.
Cannot leave here without saying a big thank you to my fabulous neighbours from Winnipeg, Irene and Chris, they have taught me so much about Mexican camping and little tricks. Even to day Chris saw me struggling with the washing line and he came down and showed me a secret to tying a knot that will keep the line tight, will never forget that little tip, thanks guys!!
I have a drive over just over 400 miles south down the west coast to Mazatlan. I have given myself two days to do this so plenty of time to take my time and relax along the way.
Will connect back here in 2 days when I get to the RV Park in Mazatlan, where I think I have Wifi and I am booked in for 7 days to enjoy and be off the road over New Year. I think swimming on New years Day would be appropriate.
Have a great couple of days best wishes to all.

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...