Sunday, December 09, 2007

Another beautiful sunny and clear morning and the 4 of us took off for a long hike on the beach and also on the trails. The photos of the ocean and the scenery I think are really of the "postcard" variety. Please don't ask what or why Stella is picking up what she is picking up!! After a great breakfast the girls had to go to their office and move things over to the new office and as I had volunteered to help, you can see they put me to work. Then it was a late lunch at the Yacht Club, very nice indeed and after that a hot tub at the Tennis and Polo club. This is a hard life I lead.
It has been a great week here and Stella has been a wonderful host and made me feel like family. I have met so many kind and interesting people and explored all the areas close by, this is a very beautiful part of California.
I want to wish you all a very happy Sunday...

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...