Wednesday, November 28, 2007

 

 

 

 


One of the things that I really enjoy is to read and plan about the places I am about to explore and I use books, internet and other people's suggestions. I studied quite a while before I decided on this park for two night's stay. It is expensive, 40 dollars per night, but the other parks were not much less and I think this is the nicest, it is without question in the best location for me and what I want to do. Ramona even has an ocean view, I could have paid 10 dollars more per night to be right down by the ocean but figured it wasn't worth it as I shall be away most of the time. I did get back in time to get the sunset from the rv park.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...