Tuesday, November 27, 2007

 

 

 



More views and Ramona in her resting place for the night. I told you wrong this morning this town is not Santa Anna it is Santa Rosa and is about 40 miles north of San Francisco. The RV park is a little different it is in the county fair grounds and is huge but just pavement. I have full hook ups and laundry and showers if needed, very quiet and safe and with my membership card in use again only 10 dollars.

The plan for the next couple of days is to explore S.F. because there are no RVparks close and I don't want to drive in the city I plan to leave here in the morning and get to a selected park out side the city around 11am, check in for two nights and then take the BART(transit train) into the city and spend the afternoon. The next day go in again and spend the morning touring around and then in the afternoon, on a good friend's reference, taking a small bus tour in the afternoon and come back to the RV park in the evening, stay the night and then move on Friday.

According to my book this Rv park I am going to does not have internet connection so I may be out of touch for a couple of days, so anyone who experiences blog with drawal can go back to last winter and check it out. Watch out for huge post if this happens I can tell you now there will be lts of pictures. Have a great evening....PURA VIDA
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...