Monday, November 26, 2007

 

 



It has been a long time dream of mine to own a house boat and this I think will full fill my dreams! Although it needs a little work nothing that a handyman of my stature equipped with duct tape and crazy glue cannot fix. Location is great and when I am travelling I can rent it out.

HEATHER, MARY AND BARBARA.......RELAX, SIT DOWN I AM JUST KIDDING!

The view from Ramona's side window whilst I am having lunch. Another great day and early in the morning I crossed over into California and the beach and vista's continued. The road then came inland and the start of the redwood forests and I will take those photos tomorrow. I am in a small RV park outside of Gaberville about 180 miles north of San Francisco.

I think the plan for tomorrow will be to travel down highway 1 which is the coast road and then spend the nite outside of S.F. by about 40 miles. The next day there is a RV park outside of S.F. where I can stay and take the Bart transport into town, so if I arrive there in the morning it will give me the afternoon in S.F. and then the whole next day. The weather forecast for S.F. is sunny and warm about 68 degrees, did I mention they had SNOW in Nanaimo today!

So another good day and it has been great not driving along the interstates, although the going is slower I get to see the small towns and get a glimpse of their lifestyle on these side roads. Ramona is behaving like a perfect lady altho she needs a bath!

Thanks for joining me so far on my journey, blessings...Les
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...