Friday, October 19, 2007



Say good morning to Professor Miguel!!! He comes once each week to the house to teach Spanish to the owner and she asked me if I wanted the time slot whilst I was here and of course I did. So the Professor arrived at 9.30am this morning on his bike, he is retired from the local University and I had a one hour lesson for four dollars. What a wonderful and very informative time it was. He is a very good teacher and very patient with me and I feel it was just a great time and I learned many things and now I have to keep using the phrases he taught me. We sat in the kitchen area with the doors open, the sun was shining, just a fantastic start to the day. I slept well and had a great breakfast of French toast actually it should be Spanish toast, using a fresh egg, local vanilla, which is awesome and the black pepper, the pepper here is very tasty the same as in Mexico and some milk, it tasted`really good and then orange juice and read a paper, not a bad life is it? Haven't decided yet what to do today but some adventure no doubt...

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...