Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Here is this week's Wednesday morning musings again in no particular order.....

What an incredible pleasure to wake up to sunny skies and warm temperatures...
Desi follows me everywhere she is now very knowleable on the rules of baseball....
I am a planner.....
I am so fortunate to have such special friends.....
Giving Lucy a shower is an event in itself.....
I like it when it doesn't rain so much.....
I am looking forward to taking Ramona south....
My brother is coming to join me again this winter for a couple of weeks and maybe even JANET too.....
Costa Ricans are very friendly people....
I miss the ocean.....
I miss Tim Horton's.....
I miss reffing soccer games......
I enjoy doing this blog.....
never seen so many butterflies.....
thankful for so many things in my life....
Now I am going to have a great day and I wish the same for you all...

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...