Tuesday, October 23, 2007



Got the Lucy lick at 6am this morning and let her out to a beautiful sunny and hot morning, what a great feeling. It is now 7.30am and Geraldo, the gardener is already busy at work, a little bit surprised he came back after the lunch I made him last week, BUT I think he told me this morning he would like the same comida (meal). I am going to make my breakfast, today it is going to be Costa Rican toast (not French toast) and fresh strawberries out on the gazebo with the amazing view. 9.30am Profesor Miguel arrives for my lesson. That is as far as I have got today. Where ever you are and what ever you are doing please join me in rejoicing over how blessed we are, have a great DAY!!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...