Friday, October 05, 2007

Good morning on this start of a Thanksgiving weekend and the sun is bright and blue skies above. I was just trying to figure some things on my camera hence the beautiful flower. I also just had the decals put on Ramona and I think you have to agree the writing and the flags look really good. If you double click on the images they come full screen. My last weekend here and I find it hard to believe how fast the summer went by. Being as turkey is my favourite meal my only goal this weekend is to eat as many turkey dinners as I can!!!!! have a great, happy and safe weekend...


No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...