Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Good morning here is Wednesday's musings in no particular order of merit...

Life is really good and I have so much to be thankful for...
When I gave Lucy her shower this morning I do believe I was wetter than her, wish I had brought my snorkel and mask for this task....
Lucy likes me....
The garbage truck came by this morning and I watched them work, one man drives the truck and the two workers who put the garbage in the back of the truck RUN from from one pick up to the next....
It rains a lot here this time of the year...
I enjoy watching the baseball play off's....
I tried to tip the boy who bagged my groceries yesterday, he would not take the tip...
You do NOT take pictures of kids here like I did in Mexico, a definite NO NO...
The local people, Tico's, are friendly and I smile at them and they smile back, try that in England....
The waterfall at the back is my favouriteview so far....
I miss my friends....
I love getting e mails....
It rains a lot here....
Lucy likes me....
Time for breakfast at the gazebo and of course looking at the waterfall...
Have a great day everyone...

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...