Friday, October 19, 2007


Around 12 noon I decided to go to the main highway and this time take a bus west, the opposite direction that I took the other day. After a short wait along came the bus to Puriscal and I thought I don't mind going back there, so on I went. Again this bus driver was competing with the others to be the proud holder of "I got more people on my bus than him award " After about 10 minutes of driving climbing into the mountains all the vehicles in front were stopped and so were we. We waited for a few minutes and the bus driver turned his engine off it was apparent we were here for a while. With so many people on the bus it got very warm and I decided enough and I got off and started to walk towards where the problem was and found that an accident had knocked a power pole down over the road. It appeared that traffic was not going to get through so I turned around and walked back towards home, it took me about 1 hour to get to Cuidad Colon, where I stopped and bought 7 eggs for 412 colonies, remember 515 to a dollar, and came home. The photos are of the horse that is in the field by the gate that leads to the house where I stay. As close as I was allowed to get to the accident, some of the shots on the walk home. The lesson this morning.
I got back about 4pm and enjoyed the trip and it was the first time in the week I have been here that I did not have to use the umbrella. If this continues I may have the surgical procedure reversed. Amber alert Heather and Mary there was no precedure!!!!!!!!!!!!! As of now about 6pm it is raining like crazy!!! Have a nice evening everyone..




No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...