Monday, September 03, 2007

A famous and tourist stop on Vancouver Island is the Coombs Market, a lovely store which sells just about every kind of food there is and also has a great restaurant and is noted for the goats that live on the grass roof of the building. Yesterday I went there with two special ladies for lunch and a visit. The place was very busy but the service and food was great. Today is the last day of what has been a cold and wet long weekend and this morning I am taking Ramona for a ride to Port Alberni for some minor tune ups. I wish all a great and safe day, if travelling, be careful, best wishes....
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...