Sunday, August 12, 2007

Had a great weekend in Bellingham the soccer was great it was a girls under 19 competition, very competitive and intense. Spent three nights with Ramona Valeda and it worked out so well. I learned lots of little things; here I camped right at the soccer field without any hook ups and with the batteries and generator I survived quite nicely. I had two hot showers after the games were finished each day and I think I still have enough water in the fresh tank to do another one. I turned the generator on for the microwave, what a treat to have cold food and drinks in the fridge. I think this is going to be great for my travelling, I have made a list of questions I need to ask and a list of things I need to get but I would say the first trip was a huge success. I am getting more comfortable with the running of everything and it is important to get into a routine when it comes to turning things on and off. It was such a neat sight at the last game tonight, three hot air balloons came over the field they were so colourful and you could hear the surge of the air and boy are ever big, wish I could have run to the motor home for my camera. Hope you all had a great weekend……

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...