Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Well these days go by so fast….I have had a wonderful time re-kindling friendships with close friends and also people that I haven’t seen for 14 years. I sometimes forget that when I lived here and had my store I knew many people and now I see them but cannot always put a name to a face then others I remember all about them. I have toured all the homes I used to live in, the two stores that I used to work in and the #7 Food mart that I opened and ran for 7 years. I also went out to the Hutterite Colony, but going back out there on Wednesday because my friend was gone for the weekend. Had two visits with Vicky and Lorne who worked for me for many years and we just sit and say to each other, “Do you remember..??” Then all the stories come out, such fun, such good stories. Also visited with Lucy and Willis, who bought my store from me, great friends and had two great visits with them. So this has been an interesting time and the photos are of houses, stores and churches in town, the adorable baby is Vicky’s grand daughter and the cows, well by now you all know I like cows……Have to go now as I have to pry off my cow boy boots!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...