Monday, May 28, 2007


Well I took a weekend off, kept quiet after all the travelling, did lots of walking and running. What a beautiful day today, the start of some sunny warm days ending with a blue moon this Thursday evening. The first photo is taken in the back yard where I live. I then went out for brunch with friends that live in a lovely area of town overlooking the bay where the ferries come and the other photos are from their yard. After all these months of travelling and see some amazing sights, this island still rates right up there. Stanley Cup finals tonight, sorry I am cheering for the Ducks!!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...