Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Just when you thought it was safe to come here again without a new post....here I am. Yesterday was the first nice sunny day since I arrived home and took advantage of the weather by taking a walk on the sea wall. For those of you who are not familiar there is a beautiful walk along the sea wall stretching from the ferry terminal to down town, about 4 miles, very scenic and these photographs are stops along the walk . The flowers are all blooming and air is warmer and people are smiling again. Still catching up with every one and having a good time, I have some truly amazing and very special friends. I have some more school soccer games to referee on thursday and then after my poker night I am taking the last ferry to Vancouver and heading out to a small town in Alberta called Smoky Lake. This is the town I came to when I arrived in Canada in 1980 and I haven't been back since I left in 1993, so looking forward to this trip and I shall share the journey with you all. Take care...Les


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...