Sunday, May 20, 2007

Here I am same time as yesterday and again reffed 5 games, also the weather was again sunny and quite warm. If I thought my legs ached yesterday this must be a new version of the word….although I am happy to say when I started this morning just a little bit stiff but get warmed up and I felt great. Tomorrow is finals and I have two games to do in the morning and then head out to Kelowna for a short stay with friends. I have enjoyed this tournament this is my fourth year coming here and it is very well run and the city is nice, set in the valley with the river flowing through. It is unusual to go through all the games I did without some form of abuse or problems but everyone from players, coaches and parents were well behaved. You know I have done it now by saying that because all heck could break loose in my games tomorrow!!!!! One day when I have a spare 30 minutes or so I will post here about my most memorable game I have reffed, it was in Yakima 3 years ago and it was amazing. Well I think it is time turn in for the night I am been sleeping in the van in the parking lot of Costco, very safe and the mattress in the van just like home. I hope you all enjoy the holiday Monday and if on the roads be safe, Les

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...